Thursday, October 3, 2013

Yellow Chic and Dreams

It must be really awful, but I am not enough of yellow!!! Yeah, I am absolutely head-over-heels with all these lovely shiny yellow skirts and tops, dresses and blouses. You may think that I am crazy, but it’s just that serious…

Thanks to my beloved blog Couture In The City I can get even more yellow things. Have you already heard about hot collection from Nine West? Shame on you. It has a lot of yellow chic things. You are welcome to find more while reading Hot Report From Nine West.
Nine west hot shoes Nine west hot bag
Now, dears, I would like us to wear yellow with extremely stylish appliqués and not to tighten our belts. In what way? Find more from Cheap Chic: Applique.
Cheap chic applique
And the last yellow hit for today is from my new friend – Searching The Inner Me. Her outfits are great, aren’t they? Always stylish and so hot, full of necessarily details. Thanks and go on!!!
Great yellow details

No comments:

Post a Comment